Elexity is disrupting the building controls industry.
We offer intelligent energy control software to commercial buildings that predicts and autonomously controls when major electrical loads, including HVAC, EV chargers and batteries, use energy. Elexity delivers up to 40% reduction of on-bill demand charges for customers, offers an affordable energy controls platform to underserved small to medium sized commercial buildings, and enables those buildings to participate in revenue generating grid services.
Elexity is an early stage venture funded company ready for explosive growth. We are headquartered in Bend, Oregon but have team members working remotely across the country.
Why Work for Us?
- You want to make a significant contribution to the transition to renewable energy
- You want to work on SW that controls and monitors the real, built environment
- You want an opportunity to work across the entire tech stack
- You want to work on a small, highly impactful team
- You love the idea of disrupting the antiquated tech of an old industry with modern solutions
- You want upside
What Will You Do?
- You will have a leadership role in SW development and architecture
- You will develop and deploy production code
- You will effectively communicate the system architecture both internally and externally
- You will put in place the systems that enable our business to scale from 100’s of buildings to 10,000’s of buildings under real time control
- 5 - 7 years software development experience in an OO environment
- Excellent Java skills
- Experience with Linux, AWS, Git, Docker
- Python and/or database skills are a strong plus
- Familiarity with security requirements and secure software development are a plus
- Experience developing IoT or control systems are a plus
- Strong communication skills and commitment to teamwork
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Proven technical leadership abilities
- SW Engineering degree
- Experience successfully developing an architecture with significant scale
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes, Elastic Search, and PostgreSQL.
Location, Compensation and Benefits
- Remote location. Optional on-site in Bend, Oregon or Portland, Oregon
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k and competitive PTO.
- Stock compensation
Elexity provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant’s race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.